MotoGP - Pedrosa Struggled With Concentration

Dani Pedrosa decided at the last minute though, that he gets for the Valencia race slicks, really hard but it was only at the end.

Dani Pedrosa was good after the race on it
Lots of fun and a little bit of satisfaction was evident at Dani Pedrosa after he retracted his seventh win of the season in Valencia. Because that he made himself the most victorious drivers of the season and Jorge Lorenzo had it one ahead. It saw the race as if Pedrosa could after the fight for the championship and lose this fight, since Lorenzo took a long time and even seemed to be on the way to the seventh win of the season, before crashing. For Pedrosa, meanwhile, it was anything but run around until he could pull his arms on the finish line first in the air.

"When I went into the starting lineup, I expected that you can go four or five laps on wet tires in order to slick drivers something to pull away and then stop. As we have been waiting, it was already dry enough for slicks. So I thought the whole warm-up round about it, if I should stop or not. I never started from the pit lane and was not sure if I would have enough time [to go to the machine]. in the last corner, I decided then come in, but there were so many people and bikes, I found almost no my machine, "said Pedrosa.

That was also the right choice, because the slicks were a very short time, the faster tires, the driving away from the pit lane designed to be difficult because the rear tire turned sharply. "Then I wanted to go just a good race. I was quickly caught up with people and to Jorge on. Behind him, I made but a mistake and came into the idle and off the track. But then made Jorge a mistake and crashed. After It was a long race, because I had a big lead and had to keep my concentration. It is difficult to keep the time when the projection is so large. went It looks good, I was happy for the team and the fans. It been a good season, thanks to all, "Pedrosa told.
Thank you for reading our article about MotoGP - Pedrosa Struggled With Concentration at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :