MotoGP - Heavy Race After A Severe Season For Hayden

Ducati rider Nicky Hayden for the Valencia race was stopped early after a fall, but he had hoped for a little coup.


Nicky Hayden Fall in Valencia Grand Prix
Nicky Hayden unhappy after his crash in Valencia
Nicky Hayden was noted his disappointment after the premature from the race in Valencia clear the U.S. boy summed it up in one sentence: "It was a tough race, at the end of a difficult season." He was extremely disappointed, but 'feeling really push' is not the kind of Hayden, and so he quickly on yet: "The new year starts now and hopefully it will be a lot better."

"I was disappointed, especially by the weather, I was hoping that would succeed in a small prank. This is us not succeeded, what should I say big?" Hayden was one of the drivers that came on the formation lap to the pits, because the track was too dry for rain tires.

"I saw Dani go to the box and thought that this is probably a wise decision, so I attached myself. Luckily the machine was already prepared so I could start here with slicks. Lorenzo was smart, who has previously recognized the and equated to slicks. "At the exit of the pit lane Hayden came off well, while his companions slipped. "It was at this point really wet, the other guys came around me something to throw." To overthrow said the Ducati rider.. "In the last corner, this summit, I felt good with the machine and have a couple of guys obsolete, which was not so easy, but you had to go off the racing line I was behind Petrucci and the last corner I might come a little too far out, I went on the brakes and bang I was lying. "
Thank you for reading our article about MotoGP - Heavy Race After A Severe Season For Hayden at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :