MotoGP - Dovizioso Annoyed His Tire Decision

Andrea Dovizioso in Valencia experienced a veritable orgy error before in his last race for Tech 3 but still drove in the top-6.


Andrea Dovizioso made ​​a few mistakes in Valencia GP
Andrea Dovizioso made ​​a few mistakes in Valencia
A sixth place in the final race with the Tech 3 Yamaha team was not what Andrea Dovizioso had for the GP at Valencia in mind. Accordingly, great disappointment was. Especially it bothered him that he had made ​​a mistake in the choice of tires for the start and chose wet tires, which turned out to be false. "Normally, I'm always very good to interpret the conditions right, but this time I decided to start on wet tires, which was clearly wrong."

But that's not enough, he then remained still for too long on the wrong tires on the track and picked up his bike with slicks a few laps too late. "I had no reference, because I was at the top, but when I saw Jorge, I understood that it was too late already. Nevertheless, I came in to get slicks and then I stalled the engine, so I lost more time, "said Dovizioso. Thus it was the fault but enough, he found a good rhythm and was able to work up to sixth place. "It was a fantastic season with the team and I enjoyed it very much. The team is very professional and it was an honor for me to go for it and achieve many successes together."
Thank you for reading our article about MotoGP - Dovizioso Annoyed His Tire Decision at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :