Moto3 - The Voices Of The First Three - Tripple for KTM and Ajo Motorsport

The Moto3 World Cup final in Valencia offered a demonstration of KTM and the Ajo Motorsport riders Danny Kent, Sandro Cortese and Zulfahmi Khairuddin.


Kent grabs second win in valencia Gp
Kent grabs second win
Danny Kent who with his late maneuver at the final corner of Valencia in the race not only for power, but also for his second victory in the Moto3, like he had for the final not just much. "Before the race I had some really worried because we had some problems," said the Briton. "But then I had from the beginning a very good feeling, even though I fell a few times and once almost anything would be overthrown."

But the Ajo Faher could catch up again and struck out to team-mate Sandro Cortese to pressure. "I ended everything on one card. Course I wanted to risk a fall, but then I still decided to attack in the final corner. I am really happy with the win!"

Sandro Cortese was on Saturday careful with predictions, after all, is the world champion with the new KTM road and could also provide surprises. In the end, the only surprise was negative, of Kent's maneuvers. "At the start of the last lap I was still one second in front, but he did everything well and in the last corner, he was suddenly in front of me. At first I thought 'what's going on?'. I'm annoyed but not too much because overall we had a great season. I enjoyed the race. Congratulations to Danny, he did a great job. "

The podium was completed by Zulfahmi Khairuddin, the Malay once again showed that he is the end of the season came again gaining momentum and now also can maneuver. "At first I drove carefully, even if the other riders in front of me in turn were. In the last corner, I then ventured to attack binder and am still come over. I'm very happy with the podium and looking forward to the next season. Thanks to the team, we are celebrating today. "
Thank you for reading our article about Moto3 - The Voices Of The First Three - Tripple for KTM and Ajo Motorsport at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :