Formula 1 - Prost F1? Only With A Top Team

With 31 years of Nicolas Prost drove at the Young Driver Days for the first time a current F1 car. As he estimates his chances on a regular cockpit?

Nicolas Prost
Nicolas Prost has not yet put a few goals
While most riders at the Young Driver test will take the chance to introduce themselves, with strong performances for a Formula 1 cockpit, the driver, two stand out in Abu Dhabi. Firstly, Gary Paffett, the McLaren fully aligned for years and test work for most Young Driver Days may climb into the cockpit of the chrome arrow. Secondly, Nicolas Prost, also 31 years old, who was driving on Tuesday for the first time a current F1 car. Cheers aroused not seem to want to push with all my might to Formula 1, and he was happy instead of the possibility of offering him lotus.

An offer from Formula 1 would not turn down the son of Alain Prost, of course, but realistically, he made no great hopes for stem cockpit. "Of course I try to get to Formula 1, but this is very difficult," said Prost. Upon demand of motorsport Magazin.com "If I was to drive in Formula 1, I'd have to drive for a top team, because I want to win. Otherwise, I'd rather stay in endurance racing." Prost finished the last season with Rebellion Racing a very successful year in the World Sportscar Championship. Together with Neel Jani put the Swiss team's most successful private team.

So, rather than in Formula 1 fight with a smaller team to the golden pineapple, preferably Prost successful performance in the prototype. "I have set three goals: I want to win Le Mans, Sebring and Petit Le Mans - two still remain so," joked Prost. A few weeks ago, and Prost won Jani the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta as part of a guest starts of rebellion in the endurance classic in the United States. "I was only at the age of 23, started racing because I look at everything as a bonus. If life kind to me, I'll take it on," said Prost had at least a loophole in the Formula 1 open.
Thank you for reading our article about Formula 1 - Prost F1? Only With A Top Team at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :