Juncadella Testing For Ferrari

Daniel Juncadella will graduate in November at Vallelunga test driving for Ferrari.
Juncadella Testing For Ferrari
Juncadella secured a test day with Ferrari
Formula 3 Euro Series champion Daniel Juncadella gets on 9 November to be completed in Vallelunga, Italy the chance to test drive for Ferrari. Juncadella secured last weekend at Hockenheim, the title in the junior series. "Ever since I saw at the beginning of the year that this is the price for the title, I wanted to win at all costs," said the 20-year-old. "A dream come true for me."

In addition to the tests for the traditional racing team from Maranello is the Spaniard also tests in the DTM, Formula 2 and Formula Renault, and will also ensure access for the GP2 racing team Rapax to control. "I am very excited to participate in the GP2 tests", said Juncadella. "It is a very strong car, with which I will be able to prepare myself for future races in my career."
Thank you for reading our article about Juncadella Testing For Ferrari at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :