Formula 1 - Hamilton Apologizes For Twitter Mishap

Hamilton Apologizes
Lewis Hamilton touches his own words, not always clear head
Lewis Hamilton wants to work on himself - but not on the track but in the private sector. The accumulation of its margins in online messaging service Twitter and the resulting potential damage to its image bump probably also its management and the British champion himself. Therefore Hamilton on the outskirts of Great Price from Korea now proclaims to want to deal with the future, careful use of social media networks. Spa was already in the McLaren driver noticed unpleasant, but he tweeted a photo of his telemetry data to the general public beyond - if the explosive nature of the data disclosed there was then a complaint from the team.

After the Grand Prix of Japan then the next gaffe: Hamilton criticized team-mate Jenson Button that this no longer follow him on Twitter and suspected lack of respect behind this action. A few hours later he had to row back, eventually turned out yet, the button was previously never been under Hamiltons subscribers. From these mistakes he had learned his lesson now but assured the repentant Mercedes-leavers. "I have since just raise my hand and admit that I made a mistake," admitted Hamilton. "In the heat of the moment these things happen from time to time and they say things you do not think so - however you can not do anything," was the 27-year old.

Hamilton added, "I apologized, so is it and now we move on." Nevertheless, he admitted: "Twitter and me ... that seems to fit together so well I do not really like it though, because I can share my experiences and have fun with the fans, but it moves just a fine line many people. understand things wrong, and apparently I'm one of them myself -. I hope I will be better in this regard " Facing the embarrassing Button incident he explained sheepishly: "I was probably just not quite right in the head I hope does not happen to me do it again.".
Thank you for reading our article about Formula 1 - Hamilton Apologizes For Twitter Mishap at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :