F3 Euro Series - Sven Mueller Convinced With Victory

The Prema Powerteam driver Sven Müller has won the first race of the Formula 3 Euro Series at the Hockenheimring. Marciello stable mate was second.

Drove all F3 rivals including: Sven Müller
Drove all F3 rivals including: Sven Müller
Sven Müller (Prema Powerteam) ran their home match at the 4.574 kilometers long Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg as desired: The rookie won his first race in the Formula 3 Euro Series. Raffaele Marciello (Prema Powerteam) climbed with his second place in the race for second place in the drivers' championship in the Euro Series, and his gap to championship leader Daniel Juncadella (Prema Powerteam) now stands at 13.5 points. Rookie Lucas Wolf (URD Rennsport) who with his third place for the first podium of his team URD racing in the Formula 3 Euro Series.

Lucas Wolf sat coming from the pole position in the lead and held it until the ninth round. Sven Müller then attacked his compatriot and pulled over. Further two laps later Raffaele Marciello Lucas Wolf displaced to third place. In this order, the trio took the checkered flag. In fourth crossed the best guest driver Lucas Auer, nephew of Gerhard Berger, the finish line. As championship leader Daniel Juncadella (Prema Powerteam) retired with technical problems, the title decision in the Formula 3 Euro Series is postponed to tomorrow's final race of the season.

Sven Müller (Prema Powerteam): "The race was great I'm partly driven with a knife between his teeth, because I wanted to win I have to admit, however, that my rivals have behaved fairly I have wished and it... worked to win a race this year and I am now huge. "

Raffaele Marciello (Prema Powerteam):.. "My start one of the best of the entire season and the race went really well Lucas Wolf has acted fairly, as I attacked him and left me enough space tomorrow in the race, I hope, a to create similar good start and fight with my team mate Daniel Juncadella for the title to. "

Lucas Wolf (URD Racing): "It's indescribable, for the first time to be on the podium of the Formula 3 Euro Series - and the home race and in front of my friends and family that I would lead the race for nine laps. I would have never even thought of. But I remain faithful to my tradition, every year to get at least a podium finish. "
Thank you for reading our article about F3 Euro Series - Sven Mueller Convinced With Victory at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :