Carrera Cup - The weekend of decisions

Bachler hopes for good season finale. Grand finale of the Porsche Carrera Cup. Klaus Bachler is not just fighting for a podium finish at the rookies but to attack in the overall standings.

Bachler hopes for good season

Bachler hopes for good season


While at the top is the great duel between Rene Rast and Bachler teammate Sean Edwards for the title, also has the Porsche Junior from Styria heated battles in front of him: In the Rookie Bachler is before the last two rounds to rank three and wants to keep the podium necessarily. The toughest opponent? His compatriot Philipp Eng, only 4.5 meters back.

"This place I have gained particularly in the second half of the season with a good performance. Each panel is a success. And I want to let me no longer take. I ride with a lot of confidence for the final," revealed on Bachler, but this eye also the summary is: he recently finished ninth lurks five points adrift of the Eighth Philipp Frommenwiler from Switzerland, England behind him.

"When there is no difference between rookie and overall, I have to classify in any case before Eng. Thing is certain that I am not to Hockenheim come to defend the ninth. I look clearly forward, will in the final score before Frommenwiler stand. the five points are catching up. yet on where the Hockenheimring is my favorite track. Because I feel really good, "enthused Bachler to the season finale.
Thank you for reading our article about Carrera Cup - The weekend of decisions at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :