MotoGP - Barbera Lack Confidence

Better Pace Expected
Hector Barbera felt on Saturday afternoon in Australia is not very comfortable on his bike, but the best hopes for the race.
 Hector Barbera was not feeling too well
Hector Barbera was not feeling too well
Hector Barbera came in qualifying at Phillip Iceland does not go beyond 13th place and was having trouble. "I expected to have a better pace on this track. Unfortunately, I am not so fast and I had problems as quickly retract into the corners, as I wanted," he explained.

Although his Desmosedici not be perfect, the Spaniard trust fully on his Pramac team. "I hope that we will see during the warm-up is the right solution to improve our feeling on the Ducati for the race," he added.

Hector Barbera In Phillip Island

Thank you for reading our article about MotoGP - Barbera Lack Confidence at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :