MotoGP - Karel Abraham Ninth In Australia: Finally Really Felt Comfortable With The Ducati

Karel Abraham gave to Phillip Iceland exciting fights with Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden was rewarded with seven points.

Abraham in the three-way battle with Rossi and Hayden
Abraham in the three-way battle with Rossi and Hayden
Phillip Iceland was Karel Abraham and his team is no easy task, but the Czechs managed to increase for the race again. The 22-year-old fought against the factory Ducati of Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden and ended up ninth. The joy was noted Abraham.

"The race went well, so I'm really happy that we were able to again finish in the top-10 and get so important points," which he now brings to a total of at least 50 points. "It was a bit of frustration, but also because it would also have to issue better. I had a great start and was able to pass Nicky Hayden and hold my place. For the first time since long, I felt comfortable with the machine, and I thought I'll probably also pass Valentino. went from the twelfth round it but in reverse, Hayden was able to overtake me. Afterwards, the two settle out of me. "

In addition to the seven points after the race was Abraham lay the siebentschnellste lap time, which again brings seinsem team confidence for the season finale at Valencia.

Karel Abraham Smile

Thank you for reading our article about MotoGP - Karel Abraham Ninth In Australia: Finally Really Felt Comfortable With The Ducati at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :