Pramac Pilot Builds Trust: Barbera: Day Was Positively

After his fall series Hector Barbera was missing last confidence in his Ducati. Little by little, however, now seems to grow again. "I see this day positive, even when I'm far away from the top positions. I boosted my confidence and I am coming to the point gain after a painful time again the right feeling and that's what I need" said Barbera, who will be starting from twelfth on the grid of Motegi.

The Pramac team took advantage of the good weather conditions in order to work constructively on Barbera's bike. "I feel good and I am optimistic for tomorrow's race, even though there are still some things you need to work on, we, in order to improve race pace. We should use tomorrow's warm-up, a necessary changes to our Ducati make, try to achieve a good result and to take important points for the championship. I know that we can do it ", was confident Barbera.

Hector Barbera builds confidence again on his Ducati
Hector Barbera builds confidence again on his Ducati

Thank you for reading our article about Pramac Pilot Builds Trust: Barbera: Day Was Positively at THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD BLOG If you like it,you can share this article to your friends

New Post :